Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 20:01:54 BST 2019

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 8:03 PM Jelbelser <jelbelser at comcast.net> wrote:

> Properly prescribed ADHD meds don’t change a person’s personality; they
> merely allow a person to achieve more of their goals.

Two points:

First, demonstrate the difference between someone with that diagnosis
achieving more on drugs, and a 'normal' person achieving more on drugs.

Second, they achieve more of their goals because their behavior and
thinking have been altered.  What precisely excludes those things from
'personality' in your mind?