[LMB] Genetic engineering

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 20:26:40 BST 2019

On Sat, Oct 12, 2019 at 3:21 PM Tidsel <tidsel at protonmail.com> wrote:

> > Can one really look at the state of the world today and think it's a
> > good thing that people with no empathy are running our nations and
> > corporations??

People who can put principles before empathy are necessary.  If you look
around you and see a world run by people lacking empathy, perhaps you don't
understand what empathy is good for - or what it's bad for.

You ought to at least consider that you're not the person who should be
deciding what traits humans should be permitted to have.

Matt G.