[LMB] October 13 Birthday Tixie

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 13 13:34:39 BST 2019

Today, we wish all the best to Ginnilee Berger on her birthday. Her
poem comes from a Ghem Lady who prefers to remain anonymous,
but was the manipulator of the infamous cat tree. In her private
garden dome, she’s arranged for a full moon and dancing star show
for us to enjoy while we wander amongst her garden of wonders.

The lady is known for her love of botanical puns . . . the pussy willow
is here but purring in sedated tones. Lamb’s ear waggles softly in the
breezeless night. The spider plants weave beautifully intricate webs
in the trellis, safely tethered by their scapes to the mother plant. The
adder’s tongues tickle our ankles with their snaky little tongues as we
walk by. The lady pulls out her calligraphy brush and composes this
haiku on the spot:

Luminous cat tree
Meows under the full moon.
Harmonious song.

And yes, the pussy willows in the corner begin not a raucous howl, but a
striking rendition of Memory. Cetagandans . . . .