WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Oct 14 00:34:15 BST 2019

I was crewing I’m the Albuquerque International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta last week. One of the crew members is 6’9”. He has never flown. Standing in the basket, his hair would catch fire.
Now hight is usually considered an asset. However, not for everything. He would never make it as a jockey just as I would never play for the NBA. No leftys in the nexus, then they mustn’t play baseball. Left handed pitchers are sought after.

William A Wenrich