Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 13:18:10 BST 2019

That's the nature of childhood. If parents decide to school their child at
home, or move to a small town, or (obBujold) not have further children
because their firstborn has so many medical needs, the child's personality
will be affected beyond reversal before they're old enough to have an
opinion on it. When an H. sapiens becomes a parent, that's an inescapable
burden/privilege/responsibility of the role.