[LMB] October 13 Birthday Tixie

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 13:48:11 BST 2019

On Monday, October 14, 2019, 10:38:39 AM GMT+9, Aruvqan

On 10/13/2019 8:34 AM, M. Haller Yamada wrote:

> The lady is known for her love of botanical puns . . . the pussy willow
> is here but purring in sedated tones. Lamb’s ear waggles softly in the
> breezeless night. The spider plants weave beautifully intricate webs
> in the trellis, safely tethered by their scapes to the mother plant. The
> adder’s tongues tickle our ankles with their snaky little tongues as we
> walk by. The lady pulls out her calligraphy brush and composes this
> haiku on the spot:
>
> Luminous cat tree
> Meows under the full moon.
> Harmonious song.

Amazing, wonderful. I would adore living in her dome.

---

Thanks! I tend to agree more with Ivan on these things, but the thing is,
somebody is going to do it. And a Ghem lady is probably the one who
gets it done. I would love a dome for non-GMO plants (because I can
be privileged enough to be picky, especially if I own a dome!). I think
I'd stick with endangered bananas, vanilla and cocoa, with a smattering of
citrus fruits and things to fill in the corners.

I wonder if a dome could preserve these plants from the diseases that plague
them in the wild? Or if we'd be doomed to bring the disease in along with the
plant?

Micki