Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 14 14:54:12 BST 2019

From: Beatrice Otter <beatrice_otter at zoho.com>

Beatrice Otter:
To understand why I do not trust parents to make informed and beneficial decisions for their children in cases where the child is disabled and the parent is not, perhaps I should give some detail about autism treatments and the ways parents of autistic children treat autistic adults who try to offer help and support and advice.r

Gwynne: I've snipped the post for brevity, but it was a very detailed explanation
about treatment for children on the ASD spectrum.

I can see how much this topic concerns you, and how angry you are at the
current treatments. That being so, I can also see how wonderful it would be
if children were spared that torment by being saved from the condition.