[LMB] No lefties

Tony Zbaraschuk tonyz at eskimo.com
Mon Oct 14 15:04:05 BST 2019

The British monarchy can trace its ancestry back to Woden (according to
the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle).  I'd probably have to look at Geoffrey of
Monmouth to see if there was a claimed descent from Adam and Eve, but I
wouldn't be surprised to find such a geneaology somewhere.  Testing its
accuracy, now that's another story ;)

Tony Z

On Mon, October 7, 2019 5:57 pm, Jason Long wrote:
> As a occasional genealogist myself, I have to laugh anytime I see a
> genealogy that tries to go past the Merovingians of France as there's zero
>  evidence for their ancestry and even the existence of the earliest
> Merovingians is on shaky ground historically.
>

> On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 4:52 PM WalterStuartBushell <proto at panix.com>
> wrote:
>

>>> On Oct 5, 2019, at 8:55 AM, Pat Mathews <MATHEWS55 at msn.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Those old-fashioned “ape-to-Englishman" evolutionary diagrams so
>>> often
>> seen satirized in the last picture, (hunched-over cyclists, oblivious
>> phone addicts) simply assumed facts not in evidence.the
>>
>> A father’s friend showed us a chart showing the descent of Queen
>> Elizabeth
>> or Victoria, I forget which from Adam and Eve.
>>

>> He was a Seventh Day Adventist and a MD. Go figure.
>>

>> --

Et vocavit Deus, "Fiat lux!"