[LMB] No lefties

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Tue Oct 15 00:45:33 BST 2019

> On Oct 14, 2019, at 10:04 AM, Tony Zbaraschuk <tonyz at eskimo.com> wrote:
>
> The British monarchy can trace its ancestry back to Woden (according to
> the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle).  I'd probably have to look at Geoffrey of
> Monmouth to see if there was a claimed descent from Adam and Eve, but I
> wouldn't be surprised to find such a geneaology somewhere.  Testing its
> accuracy, now that's another story ;)
>
> Tony Z

The Emperor of Japan traces his ancestry back to the Great Sun God who is
in that system the source and origin of everything.

Some Western Barbarians dispute the genealogy, of course as do Koreans and Chinese.

—
A unix salesperson, Lenore
Loved her job, but loved the beach more.
She devised such a way
to combine work and play:
She sells C-shells by the seashore.