[LMB] Dowager Duchesses?

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 02:13:51 BST 2019

________________________________

Can there be more than one Dowager Duchess? In the Wimsey family, Gerald
died of a heart attack and Peter assumed the Dukedom. I assume that
Helen became the Dowager Duchess, but if Honoria Lucasta was still
alive, were they both Dowager Duchess of Denver?

Harvey
--
I'll vote for probably. Either way, I may want a ringside seat for watching Helen share the Dower House with her MIL. Unless yheestate can support her living in London.