[LMB] OT: Breaking News—really?

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 18:19:54 BST 2019

On 10/15/2019 3:46 AM, A. Marina Fournier wrote:

> You did know I’m a tectonics geek, right? The day before, I’d visited the US Geological Service in Menlo Park, before meeting a friend for dinner, up on business. Yes, I was checking out where the major faults were, and Kurt claims the USGS decided to flip a switch to demonstrate. Riiiight.
>
> I am absolutely fascinated with Iceland, and there are even other reasons I want to go.
>
> OBBujold: when there is a tectonic map of Sergyar, I want to see it. Any mineral hot springs? Geysers?

The shake back in July was my first real earthquake that was noticable
[I mean I vaguely remember a 'was that a truck going past' shaker on the
east coast once] and I found it interesting =)

And when we are finally out in Nevada and have a spare room, listees are
more than welcome to visit, we can have a picnic at the hot spring and
enjoy a soak =)

---