[LMB] Birthday Tixie for October 15

adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 16 13:05:58 BST 2019

Kevin Kennedy kindly comments:

"Happy birthday. Hope it was fun."

A spit-rainy Tuesday with the kind of doctor's appointment where you pay lots of money and wait an hour for a prescription refill.  Still, the blood work was good [great opening sentence for a certain kind of novel ;)], & I got a good start on the next M.C.A. Hogarth novel [_Either Side Of The Strand_].  I also hit two thrift stores and the library on the way home [25% senior discount at Goodwill on Tuesdays!], & we went out for dinner [after the be-sprinkled stroll].  Then there was the box of books.

So, yeah, all in all - fun.

:)

Jerrie