[LMB] OT: Breaking News?really?

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 16 15:35:08 BST 2019

From: anmar Caver <anmar.mirza at gmail.com>

Some snips.....
I have experienced earthquakes while in caves, but it comes through more
like a low rumble than anything else since you are in the bedrock.

Gwynne: You seem so nice, and intelligent. At first. But, sadly, YOU ARE
ABSOLUTELY BATSH*T INSANE!!!!

NOBODY in their right mind... nobody would go back into a cave after
the FIRST earthquake in a cave.

Well, nobody in their right mind would probably go deep into a cave
at all, unless they were trying to escape from something worse.

As for WANTING to go through an earthquake; I live on top of a cliff.
I'm seriously hoping to NEVER feel an earthquake there.