[LMB] OT: Breaking News?really?

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 03:30:10 BST 2019

On 10/16/2019 6:42 PM, WalterStuartBushell wrote:
> What’s insane is driving on the freeways in costal CA. In the big one all the bridges,
> and overpasses will come down, there will be fires and there will be no rescue.

During the 1989 'Natural Disaster Tour' of the US, hubs and I were
originally going to hit San Francisco for a day of touristing before
heading down to Fresno.

We saw the San Francisco Earthquake footage on the news after we got to
where we were staying in Fresno.

Literally there but for the grace of God. @_@

---