[LMB] OT: Nice things about Brooklyn...

Rebecca Price becca7108 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 17:18:54 BST 2019

May I put in a vote for SE Michigan, specifically the Ann Arbor area? We're
not in a tornado path, and just at the tip of the New Madrid fault, plenty
of trees but no real fire hazard, plus University of Michigan and good
schools. We're far enough inland that we don't get much in the way of
hurricane lash. And good and plenty of fresh water, if you don't mind
having to filter the iron out of it. Winters aren't as bad as most other
places in Michigan, but close proximity to the Upper Peninsula and other
wonderful wilderness areas.