Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 04:36:33 BST 2019

On 10/17/2019 8:47 AM, Pat Mathews wrote:
> Sounds reasonable. Though I've heard a sweet tooth sometimes goes along with the tendency to become alcoholic. Coffee instead of sweets?

Good question, I have not got a sweet tooth [but you better lock up your
salt and vinegar tater chips!] and I am notorious for being
nonaddictive, I cold turkeyed morphine after 7 weeks, and regularly
thanks to the freaking State of COnnecticut do a month of opioid, then 2
months without because they refuse to give me mine for more than a 30
day supply, yet my insurance company wants the scrip written for 9- and
will not pay for me to visit my primary every 30 days and he has got to
electronically transmit my scrips or the insurance company will not pay
[and the military does not have my specific one and dose in their system
so tehy will not provide it walk in and i refuse to pay for them to mail
order it, i posit that i should not have a copay because they can not
provide it to me walk in when they can source it mail order. we are at
an impasse *sigh*]

I also do not get hang overs, go figure. I always had a heck of an
ability to outdrink guys twice my weight, I regularly outdrank the guys
on my ex's Seal team one of whom was about 6'6 and weighed something
like 280 pounds. [I was 5'7 and weighed 135] and even today with not
drinking most of the time I can manage a fair amount of alcohol without
issue - I absentmindedly was drinking without noticing that I was
getting refilled and did about 6 shots of apple schnaps in 2 hours, I
was grabbing Robs. <shrug> I think my greatest amount was 15 margaritas
in about 4 hours, and occasionally was known to do percocet with a shot
back without really showing. I still can tank a lot without showing.

---