Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 04:47:43 BST 2019

My father said he never got hung over.  He'd look like the proceeds of a
grave robbery after he was on one of his benders, but he apparently didn't
get hung over and AFAICR never vomited.  I will admit I would like to know
how that worked, but I am of the opinion that rather than "alcoholism,"
singular, we should speak of "alcoholisms," plural---IOW, different things
that have the same symptom of abusive or excessive use of alcohol.