baur baur baur at chello.at
Fri Oct 18 06:45:50 BST 2019

it is pretty clear that there is a spectrum on how people metabolize alcohol(s) and how their nervous systems reacts to it ..

afaik there is also some indication that some of this is based on generel genetics. it seems that people with a mostly east asian genome have a different reaction to alcohol than people with a western europeran one - and i dont think this is mostly driven by cultural differences ..

this would indicate to me that a a sectrum of alcoholismsis probable ..

servus

markus