[LMB] On ADHD

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Sat Oct 19 13:45:11 BST 2019

What is prosopognosia? If that means having trouble pinning names to faces and vice versa, I have that. Once when my son-in-law said his mother would be picking me up at the airport, he had no idea why I asked what she'd be driving, or why it mattered? Well, because I can recognize things like "A light green Toyota with California plates." I wasn't sure I could pick her out of the crowd.