[LMB] OT: prosopognosia (was Re: On ADHD)

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 17:08:54 BST 2019

I'm a bit that way inclined myself.  Part of the problem is that I'm a
visual learner far more than an auditory learner.  So I recognize faces
easily, but often don't know just what name to put to them, even with
people I've known for some time.  I've learned workarounds, and am good at
covering it up, but sometimes I have made embarrassing mistakes.