Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 21:09:57 BST 2019

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 10:30 PM Joel Polowin <jpolowin at hotmail.com> wrote:

> My sweetie is one of the top dozen or 15 people in Canada in her
> subspecialty (dementia and related cognitive dysfunction).

That's great.  She's also using diagnostic criteria that were rejected a
quarter century ago and are widely recognized as invalid, to the point that
physicians are expected to disabuse laypeople when they have the belief.

She also has an idiot for a SO, so we have to consider that her beliefs are
misrepresented.