[LMB] Pizza on Re: We've been discussing gene engineering on people...

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 20 09:12:47 BST 2019

I would like to propose that everyone be on their absolute best
behavior for October 20, 21 and 22nd, and we discuss friendly
topics. When people start calling for pizza on the pizza (and
it was a very legit pizza call -- not just a disagreement, but
insults), it's time to talk about something nice, I think.

For example, kitten names for Zap's next litter. (Feel free to
imagine the kittens, too.)

How would you throw a Son's Festival or Daughter's Festival?

Do you think the 5GU has two inhabited hemispheres, or are they
just out of communication with each other?

Points of intersection between plunkin and pumpkin, and how they
definitely differ.

Let's stick to the facts, give people the benefit of the doubt if a
statement seems quite bald, and craft our messages to give
pleasure to the group . . . just for a few days.

But if we can't do that, PIZZA on the insults and name-calling.

Micki