[LMB] Habitation in WGW

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sun Oct 20 13:59:00 BST 2019

The alternative question said 5GU but I think it refers to WGW.
Was the original disaster worldwide I’d more local? All we see is the North American analog. If there were industrialized cultures elsewhere on the planet they would be evident. Also, what about space flight? Though the earlier Lords seemed to have pushed further into biology anyone who could make the straight roads could have made orbital habitats.
How long did it take and how unlikely was it to find a way to kill malices?

William A Wenrich