[LMB] Flowers of Vashnoi

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 20 14:17:35 BST 2019

From: Sharon Micenko <wembleyware at gmail.com>

Nothing much to do with the question, but all of a sudden your message has been filtered to my junk mail folder, Gwynne. Is that a hotmail thing or a gmail thing? It?s been perfectly fine before this.
Sharon

Gwynne: I have absolutely no idea!  I get the digest, and reply on that. And
I'm not doing anything different. Computers just hate me, they find new
ways to show that now and then. Speak firmly to it.

To keep it on topic, where on Barrayar were her armsmen?
Sharon

Gwynne: Presumably some are back at Hassadar with the children, most are on
Sergyar with Aral and Cordelia, and maybe Miles didn't bring one along that
day because the ranger was enough. This is, oddly, one of the safest places they
could go; apart from the radiation there's not likely to be any problems.