[LMB] OT: Nice Things About Brooklyn....

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 17:42:14 BST 2019

It's all in what you're used to.  I ran through the "Kate Shugak" mystery
series a while ago; they're set in southeastern Alaska.  The heroine, a
mostly-Native Alaskan, loves her world and the "Park" she lives in, and
wouldn't willingly live out of Alaska for anything.  When she was trained
at Quantico, she was counting the days till she could get back to Alaska.