[LMB] OT: Nice Things About Brooklyn....

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Sun Oct 20 17:44:23 BST 2019

------ Original Message ------
From: "Alex Kwan" <litalex at gmail.com>
Bcc: fishman at panix.com
To: "Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold."
<lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>
Sent: 10/20/2019 12:33:26 PM
Subject: Re: [LMB] OT: Nice Things About Brooklyn....

>Hello,
>
>>  On 21 Oct 2019, at 00:29, alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca wrote:
>>  Ummm ... much as Australia is lovely, I have to say that the all-too-frequent firestorms and the >40C summers just don't work for me.
>
>I suppose the months of snow and ice is better? :p
>
>little Alex

Brooklyn gets one or two days of snow and ice a year. Of course I am
liable to flooding as my building is right up against the boardwalk. But
I have lived here for five years with no floods. But no drop bears or
poisonous snakes. I did catch a garter snake once, a long long time ago,
but that was when I lived near Prospect Park.

Harvey