[LMB] Habitation in WGW

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Sun Oct 20 19:52:56 BST 2019

Maybe they had no desire to develop space flight or build orbital habitats because their interests and power lay in other things and directions. And were they industrialized? Power in magic (implied) might not equal industrialization. Those are activities our culture values, and the WGW is an alternate world, not our own future world.