[LMB] OT? re petit mal -- was re: On ADHD

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Sun Oct 20 19:58:25 BST 2019

 When one of my daughters was in the upper elementary class at our local Montessori school, the head teacher had petit mal seizures. He'd become nonresponsive and his eyes would look red. This lasted up to several minutes. Neither he nor his wife (also a teacher there) wanted to believe anything was happening other than "concentrating." I urged that he not be allowed to drive kids anywhere. I don't remember where things stood before he had a petit mal while driving his wife. That convinced both of them.