[LMB] OT: Nice Things About Brooklyn....

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 20 23:24:33 BST 2019

From: "Karen A. Wyle" <kawyle at att.net>

 Ditto the scary fauna.
Karen
    On Sunday, October 20, 2019, 12:29:26 PM EDT, <alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca> wrote:

Ummm ... much as Australia is lovely, I have to say that the
all-too-frequent firestorms and the >40C summers just don't work for me.
Alayne

Gwynne: We have this great thing called 'air conditioning'; you don't have to bake
 in the heat. And large areas (called 'city') aren't anywhere near the bushfires. Plus
the fauna... well that's just part of the fun and excitement of being here. It's surprising
how many people don't get killed by it, each day. Come and find out!