[LMB] FW: An Index of October Birthdays (up until October 19)

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Sun Oct 20 23:34:49 BST 2019

Jean, could you do me a favor and post this to the list? It's a list of links to the October Birthdays so far. We have three more to go on the 23, 27 and 29th, and I can either update the index on the 29th, or people can go to the Dendarii Archives.

Here we go!

http://lists.herald.co.uk/pipermail/lois-bujold/2019-October/201085.html

http://lists.herald.co.uk/pipermail/lois-bujold/2019-October/201180.html

http://lists.herald.co.uk/pipermail/lois-bujold/2019-October/201263.html

http://lists.herald.co.uk/pipermail/lois-bujold/2019-October/201328.html

http://lists.herald.co.uk/pipermail/lois-bujold/2019-October/201372.html

http://lists.herald.co.uk/pipermail/lois-bujold/2019-October/201561.html

http://lists.herald.co.uk/pipermail/lois-bujold/2019-October/201654.html

http://lists.herald.co.uk/pipermail/lois-bujold/2019-October/201763.html

Oh, all these links are going to get me in trouble with someone's list, I'm sure! But I hope they go through safely, and Mieke finds them useful.

Micki