[LMB] OT: Nice Things About Australia.... (WAS:- Brooklyn)

Sharon Micenko wembleyware at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 00:48:55 BST 2019

Having lived here in Australia since 1977, apart from a year that seemed like a lifetime in Oklahoma, I can honestly say I have once been bitten by a redback and survived and the worst other thing that happened was a bee sting.
Of course, you do have to watch out for Australians, and drop bears…
And live 4000 km away from Gwynne.

Sharon