[LMB] Habitation in WGW

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 00:51:50 BST 2019

On Sunday, October 20, 2019, 09:59:17 PM GMT+9, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:

The alternative question said 5GU but I think it refers to WGW.

Micki: No, it was about the complications (or not?) of holding a spring festival
for half the world, and an autumn festival for the other half of the world. Maybe the
Gods, omnipresent though they are, handle the difference just fine. Roknari seem
to have a much warmer climate, and maybe they structure the celebrations just fine.

William again, with very interesting questions:
Was the original disaster worldwide I’d more local? All we see is the North American analog. If there were industrialized cultures elsewhere on the planet they would be evident. Also, what about space flight? Though the earlier Lords seemed to have pushed further into biology anyone who could make the straight roads could have made orbital habitats.
How long did it take and how unlikely was it to find a way to kill malices?

Micki: I would say the disaster would either have to be worldwide, or the rest of the world
quarantined North(?) America and made it a no-contact zone. I don't much see the
sense of that. If the Lords concentrated on magic rather than space exploration, they
might not have been much further along with space travel than we are. Or maybe the
magic explosion knocked out all the near-space support.

We don't have very much to go on . . . .