[LMB] On ADHD

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 00:58:25 BST 2019

One of the reasons for my general irritation with and dislike of the
medical profession is the habit of many within it of patronizing or
ignoring their patients.  I go to the doc, complain that I'm having trouble
falling asleep.  His response:  "Yeah, yeah, whatever.  Now, about your
weight..."  Look, Doc, I KNOW I have a weight problem!  This is NOT NEWS!
I have other problems and would KIND OF like to talk about THEM!