[LMB] Habitation in WGW

baur baur baur at chello.at
Mon Oct 21 06:50:22 BST 2019

or they had orbital habitats - and they were not 100% self sufficient ..

after a catastrophic failure of civilisation on earth they might have faced death themselves - either slowly over decades as their tech base withered away or morfe quickly over days or weeks as resupply did not happen

servus

markus