[LMB] OT: Coffee, was We've been discussing gene engineering on people...

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 15:45:57 BST 2019

________________________________

I don’t drink coffee but Gayle does. I usually have two big cups of Twinings English Breakfast black tea in the morning. I use a Keurig and I wouldn’t mind hearing from the tea experts how that compares with other methods, not that I’m likely to change.
I buy through Amazon because the local stores often had nothing but decaf. IMHO decaffeinated breakfast tea is an oxymoron.

William A Wenrich

As much as I like ordering some books from Amazon, I'm not sure I want to encourage them taking over the world. Tea I can't find locally, I tend to order directly from Twinings or wherever. I'm lucky there's a nice tea shop nearby that has quite a range of loose tea. One can drink there or take some home to brew.  I'm fond of American Classic tea too, grown in South Carolina> It's available from Bigelow, but they don't offer k-cups