[LMB] What’s needed

Baur baur at chello.at
Sat Feb 1 16:15:03 GMT 2020

Am 01.02.2020 um 16:57 schrieb Matthew George:
> Printing is something both the WGW and the 5GW are in the process of
> developing.  I don't think I'd try sending things back regarding it.
>
> Now, explaining how to make simple antibiotics, and how to deploy them
> without inducing resistance, would be very useful for both worlds.

the problem is that is no such thing like an simple antibiotic -
flemming "discovered" penicilline in 1927 (actualy there is earlier
research about the effects of penicillium mold on bacterial cultures,
but lets go with the generally accepted version)

it took then until 1940 (and a major war and lots of funds for
development) to produce pencilline in useful amounts (sufficient for
single patients)

i dont think the 5GU or the WGW are at a point where they can afford
that kind of developmental effort

even the much simpler sulfa drugs are out of their reach for the moment

servus

markus

> Matt G.

Email from my mobile connection.