[LMB] What’s needed

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 23:08:13 GMT 2020

On 2/1/2020 4:22 PM, Kevin Kennedy wrote:
> Silver crays I think. For crayfish.   Durn now I want etouffee for dinner

I knew it was something fishy =)

We are trying that funky pasta sauce - 1 28 oz can of san maranzaro
tomatoes [cubed in this case], 5 tb butter and 1 onion halved. Dump it
all in a pot, simmer, breaking the tomatoes up as they simmer, fish out
the onion at the end [we chopped and are leaving it in] and add pasta.
We will see - it smells ok, but I miss the garlic and herbs smell to be
honest.