[LMB] What’s needed

Roberta Wright ravenenterprises at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 20:47:07 GMT 2020

yes there actually is such a thing as "too much garlic"....
120 garlic mud chicken might have been okay, but my husband mixed up his
teaspoons and tablespoons when he was measuring out the minced garlic so it
became 360 glove garlic mud chicken.
I couldn't even even eat it. he did and he reeked so bad.