[LMB] Miles & Penric

Royce Day sirtalen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 20:11:26 GMT 2020

Well, assuming Miles didn't fry himself overtaxing Des' powers, his
courtship with Ekaterine would be considerably less fraught.

"Miles, this garden plan of yours has one flaw."
"What's that?"
"You're being just as much a manipulative dratsab that Tien was."
"No I'm not..."
(Ten paragraphs of Des verbally dissecting Miles' flaws later...)
"Oh."

-Royce in MD