[LMB] Cazaril vs the Ransom

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Wed Feb 5 20:36:41 GMT 2020

I am not really sure. I joined a Yahoo group about 20 years ago and when
Yahoo closed down the groups, it migrated to groups.io and became much
more active. You might try a Google search on the address ... O.K. I did
that and it led to https://groups.io/g/LordPeter. There is a "Join This
Group" button hidden away on that page. Hmm, it says we have 2149
members. BIG group. Welcome - we have a fair amount of activity.

Harvey