[LMB] Cazaril vs the Ransom

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Wed Feb 5 21:56:30 GMT 2020

 What I "did wrong" was click on the entire link, which included a period, rather than copying the actual link. Got through this time.
Karen A. Wyle
    On Wednesday, February 5, 2020, 04:53:16 PM EST, Harvey Fishman <fishman at panix.com> wrote:

You done done something wrong because when I press the button it pops up
a page thanking me and asking for my email.  Go to that address again
and click the button.
Let me know the results.

Harvey