[LMB] Steerswoman

Elizabeth ladylyzbeth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:02:50 GMT 2020

*As much as I love Lois' work, I've been looking for something different. I
don't know who on here suggested the Steerswoman series for those looking
for new series, but I want to thank you! I'm into the 3rd book and loving
it. Rowan is a wonderful, complicated character as are many others here. I
love the mystery they are tracking - can hardly wait to read book 4!*
*Thanks whoever you are!*

~~~ *Elizabeth W*

*The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs, and explosions,
and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes,
prejudices, to be found only in the minds of men. For the record,
prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy; and a thoughtless,
frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the
children, and the children yet unborn. Rod Serling*