[LMB] All things are contained in Bujold...

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Tue Feb 11 19:32:48 GMT 2020

> On Feb 11, 2020, at 11:40 AM, Matthew George <matt.msg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> They are the equivalent of people who pretend to slip and fall in private
> establishments, except it’s not fraudulent.

I saw a man backing up a blind corner (one the Cross Bronx Expressway) with several people in the car with him.

I expect he wanted to cause a collision and collect damages therefrom. As the other driver would be found at fault,
because the other driver ran into him.

—
It is wrong, always, everywhere, and for everyone, to believe anything upon insufficient evidence.” —W. K. Clifford (1845–1879), “The Ethics” My take is belief should be proportional to the evidence.