[LMB] All things are contained in Bujold...

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Tue Feb 11 23:10:00 GMT 2020

On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 14:32:48 -0500, WalterStuartBushell
<proto at panix.com> wrote:

>> On Feb 11, 2020, at 11:40 AM, Matthew George <matt.msg at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> They are the equivalent of people who pretend to slip and fall in private
>> establishments, except it’s not fraudulent.
>
>I saw a man backing up a blind corner (one the Cross Bronx Expressway) with several people in the car with him.
>
>I expect he wanted to cause a collision and collect damages therefrom. As the other driver would be found at fault,
>because the other driver ran into him.

Known as "crash for cash", it's one of the reasons for the increasing
popularity of dashcams.

IMO, cameras should be built into every car as standard.
--
Greece is collapsing, the Iranians are getting aggressive, and Rome is in disarray.
 Welcome back to 430 BC.   - John Cleese