[LMB] Words! (completely OT: was Plot musing on topic)

Rachel anglerfish at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 04:10:09 GMT 2020

> On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 12:13 PM Marc Wilson <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk>
> wrote:
>

> > I've wondered whether Kosher/Halal rules are like this: in a hot country
> > with no refrigeration and no antihelmintics, not eating shellfish or
> > pork makes a lot of sense.

ANTIHELMINTIC!

That's a new word for me and doesn't even seem terribly useful, but there's
something about it that brings me joy. I don't know why some words do that,
and I gather which words work doesn't have a lot of overlap from person to
person.

Antihelmintic. Wheee!

I think 'saturnine' must be one such word for Lois...