[LMB] Planet colonizing

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 22:38:05 GMT 2020

I think the first colonists would bring 3D printer type factories that
would build infrastructure (plumbing, sewers, storm drains, water purifiers
etc.) And buildings for housing and work. Vehicles and equipment would be
shipped partially assembled.
 Later as parts begin to were out then factories would assemble
replacement. Stuff like utensils clothing etc. Would be hand made.