[LMB] OT: biscuits, Was Vernacular

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Feb 18 05:11:16 GMT 2020

On Feb 17, 2020, at 6:27 AM, Alex Kwan <litalex at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On 17 Feb 2020, at 21:43, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
>> enough to look them up.    I have looked up candy names, or “digestive biscuit”.
>
> Forgot to add, I love digestive biscuits, especially chocolate ones.

HobNobs for me—McVittie’s over Carr’s, no chocolate.
Les bisquits <<Le Petit Écolier>>, j’aime beaucoup—relatively plain biscuit with milk or 3 different percentages of dark chocolate. Any of them. A plate of a HobNob, un Petit Écolier, and one each of Walker’s Butter Shortbread and Highland Shortbread. Tea, cocoa, or milk, or if leaded, singlemalt, Madeira, or a dessert wine. Champagne doesn’t work.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala