[LMB] Birthday Tixie, again

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Wed Feb 19 02:51:53 GMT 2020

 Eric, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Mortality sucks.
Karen A. Wyle
    On Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 09:48:55 PM EST, Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:

 The Tixie comes on stage, looking rather grim.  (He just found out that a
long-time friend of his died.)  He intones:

Today, in 1965, our fellow listie  Natalie Vilic came into the world.
Natalie, for your birthday, you are invited on a picnic in the countryside
with Cazaril and Betriz.  If you cannot ride horseback, a carriage will be
arranged.  Food will be catered by the Provincara's cooks, and you can
spend the day enjoying the beauty of the Chalionese countryside.
Afterward, if you would like, you can go fishing or swimming in the river.
Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to kawyle at att.net
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk