[LMB] Plot musing on topic

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Fri Feb 21 17:42:08 GMT 2020

Aruvqan wrote:
" You know, that would perhaps work =) And now I have the word 'soap'
instead of Hallelulja running through my mind to the tune up piece we
used of the 9 fold Hallelulja. Now I know what I will be singing in the
bath, and get odd looks from Rob until I explain this post to him =)"

--Oh, good, I was hoping to infect a few brains with that!

As for information leaking, I am reminded of how supposedly the King of France wanted to encourage people to eat potatoes, wasn't getting anywhere, till he declared potatoes a food for royals only, and then didn't guard the gardens very well.

Oops. <G>

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
https://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20