[LMB] Test, and stirring the pot again.

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Mon Feb 24 04:45:07 GMT 2020

On Mon, 24 Feb 2020, pouncer at aol.com wrote:
> Following up on a notion of last month, from _Orphans
> of Raspey_ again,  assume that their late mother was
> in fact a saint of the Mother, and that she at the
> last minute sold her soul to the Dratsub in exchange
> for the promise of safety for her girls. It follows
> SHE was not paralyzed with fear of the prospect of eternity
> in the Dratsub's halls.
>
> But Des - who would seem to hold in a much better
> vantage on the issue - does whimper, curl up, and hide
> at the prospect.
>
> Anyone want to hypothesize why so?

Offhand, this sounds like a strongly heretical interpretation. My
impression was that each of the 5 Gods shepherded souls in *this* world
and into the afterlife but after that there was no godly divisions in
heaven. Have I forgotten a reference? I remember a reference somewhere to
the Bastard's hell but not to his heaven.

Lois? Calling Lois...

  --
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

If there is a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, you must be the one to write it.
-- Toni Morrison